06 February 2012

It gives me stemna - हरेन्द्र सिंह रावत

इनका शुभ नाम है - हरेन्द्र सिंह रावत । और इनका Occupation है - army pensioner और इनकी Location है - New Delhi, India हरेन्द्र जी अपने Introduction में कहते हैं -  I served army and retired as Captain. Than I started writing poems , stories, vyang, biography, blogs.
I have started my blog and written many poems, stories, articles ( all in hindi ). KIndly do a favour so that my efforts may go to many readers. I wants their comments. With regards. harendra. While writting on this blogspot, I got hotspot, burning ideas. It gives me stemna and helped me in building my confidence. It has given me a lesson how to spend the leisure time, utilization of time, punctuality. From that date I also started to follow the principle "early to bed early to rise, a man makes healthy wealthy and wise . इनके ब्लाग हैं - कहानी और कविता । चंचल मन ।

3 comments:

कविता रावत said...

http://kavitarawatbpl.blogspot.in

कविता रावत said...

bahut hi sundar sarhaniya blog...
ek sath sare blog ko dekhna sukhad laga..aabhar!

कविता रावत said...

bahut hi achha laga blog par aakar.
mera blog link hai..
http://kavitarawatbpl.blogspot.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...