08 January 2012

परिंदो को मिलेगी मंजिल एक दिन - संजू

इनका नाम है संजू । और Industry है । Education और इनकी Location है - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India और इनका Introduction है - परिंदो को मिलेगी मंजिल एक दिन । ये फ़ैले हुये उनके पर बोलते हैं । वही लोग रहते है खामोश अक्सर । जमाने में जिनके हुनर बोलते हैं । संजू जी कहते हैं - I am waiting for your valuable rai or comment about my sites और इनका Interests है - Listening my favourite songs, visiting historical places & Gardening. और इनकी Favourite Films हैं -Mr. India, Hum Aapke hain koun, Vivah, Mann, Dil hai tumhara. और इनका Favourite Music है - soft and classical music, songs @ My favourite films. और इनकी Favourite Books है - Every book who gives knowledge. अभी संजू जी का ब्लाग नया नया ही शुरू हुआ है । और आध्यात्म दर्शन की रचनाओं विचारों के साथ शुरू हुआ है । इनके ब्लाग का नाम भी इनकी आध्यात्म रुचि को दर्शाता है । संजू जी ब्लाग जगत में आपका स्वागत है इनके ब्लाग - जीवन विचार । विचार बोध

8 comments:

Uttamrao Kshirsagar said...

http://uttam-bgt.blogspot.com/

संजय भास्कर said...

http://sanjaybhaskar.blogspot.com

Arvind Kumar said...

arvid-pathik.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice site , i have bookmarked it for later use, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Cependant une tumeur survint au pli du bras,

Anonymous said...

El mito del progreso de todos los pueblos hacia,

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and engaging, and let
me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I came across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

Feel free to visit my website :: here

Anonymous said...

I all the time emailed this website post page to all my friends, because if like to read it
then my friends will too.

Also visit my webpage - social

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...